Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hey

I need your help in supporting Democrats because our democracy depends on it. Make a donation today if you're ready to elect Democrats up and down the ballot.

DemocratsJoin us.
Friend --

I am asking you to contribute $3 to elect Democrats in November's elections:

I can't tell you how encouraged I've been by the crop of Democratic candidates running for everything from school board to the United States Senate. Our party has never had a slate of candidates this young, diverse, or female.

This election isn't just about beating Republicans, it's about re-asserting what we stand for as Democrats.

I am not exaggerating when I say this November's elections are more important than any I can remember in my lifetime. These elections are a chance to reinvigorate the Democratic Party and make our movement stronger for decades to come.

I'm asking you to join me in supporting the Democratic Party. Will you stand with me one more time and make a $3 donation today?

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. November's elections aren't just about what we're against as Democrats -- they're about what our party stands for. I'm asking you to donate $3 to support Democrats who will fight for our values at every level of office.











If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe.

If you’d only like to receive our most important messages, sign up to receive less email.

This email was sent to awolofa@yorkteaparty.org. If this isn't your preferred email address, update your contact information. If you’re ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, make a contribution today. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Just reply to this email to send any comments, criticisms, or feedback. Our community management team reads every message from supporters like you. Thanks for supporting our party!

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment