Thursday, April 23, 2020

re: my campaign and unity

The only way we'll achieve our shared goals after November is by electing Democrats at all levels -- not just to the presidency.
DemocratsJoin us.

When I tell you about the stakes of this election, I'm not just talking about the race for the White House. The only way we can build a country that lives up to America's founding principles after November is by electing Democrats at all levels -- not just to the presidency.

During my time as vice president, I witnessed Republicans try to block President Obama's legislative priorities at every turn. Right now, uniting as a party is the only way we can elect enough Democrats to overcome the Republican stalemate and pass the bold, forward-thinking legislation that will get us out of this mess and restore dignity, equality, and justice to our government.

It's no secret that Trump has a massive war chest, and he's already using it to try to buy four more years of chaos and corruption. Believe me when I say that I can't win without your help. That's why I'm asking:

Will you split $10 between my campaign and the Democratic Unity Fund today so we can finish the job of winning the Oval Office and seats nationwide? I know times are tough for many of us right now, but if each person on this team donates even a modest amount, it'd put our party in great shape going into April's FEC deadline.


We are in a battle over the soul of our nation. The last three years have been trying for our country, and more than anything, we need to restore the values of integrity and decency that we've lost at the highest levels of government. I hope to do that as president, but I can't get there without the committed support of Democrats like you.

The DNC is the sole party committee responsible for helping my campaign and Democratic candidates nationwide win at every level, so I'll ask once again:

Will you split a $10 donation between my campaign and the Democratic Unity Fund today? It's our best shot at building the infrastructure Democrats everywhere will rely on to win.

Thank you for being by my side and for lifting up Democrats in every corner of this country. Your support means the world.

Joe

















If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe. If you'd only like to receive our most important messages, sign up to receive less email.

If you're ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, make a contribution today.

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment