Saturday, June 16, 2012

Everything has changed

Obama - Biden
Diane --

I'm Rob Diamond, director of Veterans and Military Families for Obama, and I became a father to a baby girl 23 days ago.

She's changed everything.

Since Charlotte was born, every call I make, every volunteer I talk to, and every hour I put in at our office is for her. I believe in this cause, now more than ever, because President Obama is helping to build a country where I can do all the things I'm supposed to: take care of her when she gets sick, send her off to college, and see her earn equal pay for equal work when she starts a career. No glass ceilings -- in part because the President is intent on helping her shatter them.

President Obama understands all that -- after all, he's got two girls of his own. I'm sure they're always on his mind as he's invested in education, in health care, and in a better future for all our kids and grandkids.

That's why I signed the Father's Day card for the President -- and you should, too:

http://my.barackobama.com/Fathers-Day

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Diamond
Director, Veterans and Military Families for Obama
Obama for America

P.S. -- Can't help myself. Here's a picture of Charlotte, so you can see what I mean:

My daughter, Charlotte

Paid for by Obama for America

This email was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org

Update address | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment