Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Check this out

Organizing for Action
Diane --

What a speech.

If you missed President Obama's State of the Union address -- or even if you heard every word -- you should check out the White House's interactive version of the speech with facts, charts, graphics, and more:

http://my.barackobama.com/Watch-the-Interactive-Speech

As I watched the speech last night, I was incredibly proud of my president -- and not just because I ran his reelection campaign.

When he talked about health care reform, and making college more affordable, it meant more to me than just a list of accomplishments.

I thought of the people whose lives have changed because of those achievements -- friends of mine, supporters across the country I've had a chance to meet, and millions more Americans.

That's what motivates me to finish what we started and keep making progress on the issues we care about.

That's exactly what Organizing for Action will do.

Thanks for your dedication to this grassroots movement,

Messina

Jim Messina
Chair
Organizing for Action

----------------
Let's finish what we started. Chip in $5 or more to Organizing for Action, the grassroots movement that will get the job done.










Paid for by Organizing for Action.

Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.


This email was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment