Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Where should I send this note, Diane?

Where can I send you a thank you note? The Democratic Party
Diane --

I always like to spend this time of year thinking through who and what I'm thankful for, and that's especially true this year.

When I think about our accomplishments -- rebuilding a strong economy that's helped millions of Americans find new jobs, making health care more affordable for those who need it, seeing our schools graduate students at record numbers -- I'm always conscious of the fact that I didn't do those things alone.

So this year, Diane, you're at the top of my list. And I want to send you a short note to thank you for being part of everything we've done in my two terms as president.

Will you let us know where to send it?


Thanks for everything -- and don't forget to check your mailbox.

Barack





































 

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to awolofa@yorkteaparty.org. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. If you like staying in touch, but want to receive only the most important messages, click here. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list, but if you leave, it will be harder for you to stay involved in the organization that you've been such a critical part of. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here, or just reply to this email! Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment