Thursday, December 28, 2017

Jenny sent me your info - is it right?

Hi there --

My re-election campaign is facing a really important FEC deadline on Sunday. To win my race in 2018, I'll really need your help. Here's what my finance director, Jenny, tells me about your current status:
Name: DianeA
Email: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org
Re-Election Founding Donor: Not yet

I could sure use your help to win in 2018. The fact is, my race isn't going to be a cake walk. While my opponents might be a bit "out there" -- case in point: did you see that Corey Stewart recently brought up the old Barack Obama birtherism conspiracy theory again? Seriously, earlier this month he tweeted that Democrats had forged President Obama's birth certificate! -- but whoever the Virginia GOP nominates to run against me is going to have the full backing of national special interests.

During my last Senate race, those groups dropped $28 million against me. We won -- but it took every last supporter stepping up as much as they possibly could to do it. This year is going to be no different.

So I'm asking you: Will you step up and support my re-election with a donation before the year-end deadline?

You can make an online contribution easily by following this link: https://timkaine.com/year-end-deadline


Thank you. Thank you so much.

Tim Kaine





-----------------------
If you've made a recent online contribution or contributed by check or by mail, this may not yet be reflected in your online donor record -- thank you so much for your support. We appreciate it!



DONATE

 

 

Paid for by Kaine for Virginia
This email was sent to awolofa@yorkteaparty.org.
If you no longer wish to receive updates from our campaign, please unsubscribe.

empowered by Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment