Thursday, October 4, 2018

Did you see President Obama's note?

Join President Obama in fighting to elect Democrats in all 50 states by making a contribution today.

DemocratsJoin us.
Friend --

I wanted to make sure that you got a chance to read the note my old boss, President Barack Obama, sent you last week.

I couldn't have said it better myself: Next month's election is the most important of our lifetime and Democrats are counting on you to stand with them in this fight.

Take a minute to read President Obama's note, then chip in $3 for the first time in 2018 to elect Democrats up and down the ballot on November 6th.

All my best,

Tom

----------Begin Forwarded Message----------
Sender: Barack Obama
Subject: I need your help
Date: Saturday, September 29th, 2018

I'm writing to you today to deliver a simple message: This year's elections are more important than any I can remember in my lifetime, and I need you to fight alongside me.

We are in an extraordinary position to take back the House, Senate, and seats across the country, and I'm counting on you to step up.

Will you contribute $3 to elect Democratic candidates all across the country?

This is a pivotal moment when we as a country need to determine who we are and what we stand for.

In 38 days, we have a chance to flip Congress, governorships, statehouses, and seats across our country -- we just have to put in the work together.

I'm counting on you today. Make a $3 donation right now to stand with Democrats nationwide.

Thank you for showing where you stand at this moment.

Barack

P.S. If you can, donate $3 right now to help elect Democrats this November.











If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe.

If you’d only like to receive our most important messages, sign up to receive less email.

This email was sent to awolofa@yorkteaparty.org. If this isn't your preferred email address, update your contact information. If you’re ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, make a contribution today. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Just reply to this email to send any comments, criticisms, or feedback. Our community management team reads every message from supporters like you. Thanks for supporting our party!

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment