Friday, January 9, 2015

Fwd: Are you still with me?

Friend --

I just wanted to make sure you saw this message from President Obama.

Democrats have big plans for the next two years, but like the President said, it's going to take everyone -- including you -- getting out there and making their voices heard.

Check out the President's message, and say you're still in:

http://my.democrats.org/Still-In-for-2015

All the best,

Amy

-------- Forwarded message --------
From: Barack Obama
Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2015
Subject: Are you still with me?

Friend --

Normally, a few weeks into January, I go before Congress to give a State of the Union and lay out a detailed agenda. I spend an hour or so talking about the things I hope that we can work together to achieve.

This year, I'm doing something different. I want to begin that conversation with people like you -- because you're an essential part of whether or not we find success.

So, starting today, I'll be traveling to communities around the country to talk with folks like you about how we can continue to create good, fair-paying jobs and put a college education in reach for more of our young people.

Now, some items on this agenda will be actions that I can take myself, and I'll use my authority however I can to keep making our middle class stronger and to make sure hard-working Americans get what they deserve.

But there are some things where I'm going to need the cooperation of the new Congress that was just sworn in. That's also where I'm going to need you -- I need you to make your voice heard.

So, are you with me?

http://my.democrats.org/Still-In-for-2015

I plan to make the most of these next two years. We have some serious challenges ahead, but I know we can keep doing big things together.

Let's get to work.

Barack Obama





































 

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to awolofa@yorkteaparty.org. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. If you like staying in touch, but want to receive only the most important messages, click here. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list, but if you leave, it will be harder for you to stay involved in the organization that you've been such a critical part of. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here, or just reply to this email! Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment