Friday, May 11, 2012

My best friend

Friend --

If you're lucky enough to get to marry your best friend, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Michelle amazes me every day, and in the years we've been together, nothing inspires me more than watching her be a mom to our two girls.

Each of us has amazing women in our lives who give us strength and encouragement, and no matter what we do on Mother's Day, it never seems like enough.

This year, I wanted to try something a little different. I know Michelle treasures every single person who is part of this movement we've built, so I'm hoping each of you will sign my card to her today. It'll mean a lot to her.

Will you join me in wishing Michelle a happy Mother's Day?

http://my.barackobama.com/Mothers-Day

Thanks, and happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

Barack



Paid for by Obama for America

This email was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org

Update address | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment