Friday, September 26, 2014

Add your name to defeat Scott Walker

Diane --

Since I launched my campaign for governor against Scott Walker last year, thousands of grassroots activists have joined Team Burke. Under Walker, our state capitol has become the most divisive in the nation. People are recognizing there's a better way. I understand that it's time to focus on what matters and use common sense to find solutions that work.

My message is resonating with folks across Wisconsin, and this race is a dead heat. The latest polls have us tied 46-46 with Scott Walker among registered voters -- that's why I need your help today. Are you with me?

Add your name to defeat Scott Walker and say that you're standing with me!

With just weeks until Election Day, Scott Walker and his allies are trying to hide his failures behind a sea of negative ads. They're spending millions because they know I can win.

I know how to apply my experience creating jobs in the private sector to our government, focusing on what entrepreneurs and small businesses need to start up and grow.

I directed strategic planning at Trek Bicycle, helping the company grow to nearly 1,000 employees right here in Wisconsin. During my time as Secretary of Commerce, I helped small businesses get started, and businesses of all sizes grow. I know how to get Wisconsin moving again.

Sign your name if you're ready to join my team and defeat Scott Walker:

http://my.democrats.org/Join-Mary-Burke

Thanks for standing with me,

Mary Burke





































 

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to awolofa@yorkteaparty.org. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here. Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment