Thursday, September 18, 2014

Are you still in, Diane?

You are receiving this message as an Obama for America supporter. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) is solely responsible for the content of this message.


In 2008, I needed your vote and you came through.
 
In 2012, I needed it again and you came through again.
 
In 2014, I need your vote one last time.
 
 
Just because my name isn't on the ballot, doesn't mean this election isn't critical. And no matter what, I'm going to make every last day from now until I leave the White House count. But there's so much more I can do with a Congress that works with me to get things done.
 
Diane, this is our last chance to make a difference together. Will you click the link below and commit to vote right now?
 
 
Let’s get this done.
 
Thank you,
 
Barack Obama
 
















Paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee | 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
(202) 863-1500 | www.dccc.org | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This message was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org | Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from the Obama for America list.

No comments:

Post a Comment