Thursday, January 19, 2017

If I can still count on you, Diane

I'm counting on you to fight back
Diane --

Before my administration comes to an end, I want to take a few moments to thank you for all the ways you've stood with me during my time in the White House.

Everything we've accomplished together these past eight years was only possible because of folks like you -- people who saw all of the challenges we faced, recognized that something needed to be done, and chose to be a part of the solution.

That dedication will be immeasurably important this year, and I hope I can count on you to stay committed. Because while 2017 will bring its challenges, the new year will also deliver a lot of opportunities for Democrats -- to build up new leaders in our party who will take the torch from me and help continue the work that we started together.

You've been there for me when I've needed you the most. I want to make sure the Democratic leaders of the future know that they can count on you just as much as I always have. So before I leave office tomorrow, can you pitch in $10 or more to help Democrats build for the future?

If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately.

QUICK DONATE: $10

QUICK DONATE: $25

QUICK DONATE: $50

QUICK DONATE: $100

QUICK DONATE: $200

Or donate another amount:

https://my.democrats.org/Help-Democrats-Fight-Back

Thanks again, Diane -- for everything.

Barack





































 

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to awolofa@yorkteaparty.org. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. If you like staying in touch, but want to receive only the most important messages, click here. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list, but if you leave, it will be harder for you to stay involved in the organization that you've been such a critical part of. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here, or just reply to this email! Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment