Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I've got one question

Friend --

I'm officially back on the campaign trail, and it feels good. And I'll tell you something:

As those guys on the other side continue to knock each other around each week, we've been building a solid 2012 organization in every single state. That's no joke.

The more of you I talk to, the more I know that each of us has a core, bottom-line issue that we hang onto. It's the thing that makes us supporters of this president, and keeps us fighting.

So I want to ask you one question right now: What's yours?

You can help shape the conversation in this election by answering that here.

For some folks, it's making sure we're continuing to create millions of good jobs here at home, and building an economy that's made to last -- not for the next election cycle or the next couple years, but for the long run. Or maybe it's the idea that we ought to be protecting and strengthening Social Security and Medicare for future generations of Americans.

No matter what your core issue is, here's what I can tell you: No opponent we could possibly face is fighting harder for you than President Obama. No question.

The number one item on the other side's agenda is plain and simple: taking us down.

We don't know who our opponent's going to be yet, and might not know for a couple months. But that's not going to slow us down.

Now -- will you help shape this thing by sharing the reason you're in this?

http://my.barackobama.com/Your-Bottom-Line-Issue

I'll see you out there.

- Joe



Paid for by Obama for America

This email was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org

Update address | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment