Friday, December 19, 2014

A promise:



Diane --

A lot has changed in the six years I've been president.

As I look ahead at my final two years in office, I want you to know two things:

1.) I'm so proud of the progress we've made together so far. Thank you. Because of folks like you, we've been able to accomplish incredible things -- change that is making people's lives better today. That's the reason we do this work.

2.) I'm not done. I won't stop fighting for the American people until the day I leave this office. That's a promise.

No matter how much partisan gridlock gets in the way or how powerful some special interests seem, I know we can keep making real, lasting change.

I can't do it alone. That's as true today as it was at the start.

Diane, I hope you're ready to go -- say you'll keep fighting alongside OFA any way you can in 2015:

http://my.barackobama.com/Recommit-for-2015

Thank you,

Barack Obama














Paid for by Organizing for Action.

Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 618120 Chicago, IL 60661

No comments:

Post a Comment