Saturday, December 27, 2014

I need to know you'll be there, Diane:



Diane --

Some folks have started to call this the "fourth quarter" of my presidency.

In a game, with the clock ticking down, that's when you want your best team out there.

That's what this email is about. It's because of folks like you that I'm able to give this everything I've got in the next two years.

The work you do with groups like OFA is how we win real progress.

I need to know you'll be there, too, fighting to finish what you started with OFA.

There's a lot left to do, and it's no secret that we'll have our work cut out for us in Congress.

But I believe there's still so much good we can do ​for the American people. Millions of folks still need to get health coverage. And there are still big steps we need to take to combat climate change.

I'm going to do everything I can as president to make real progress.

So let's go:

http://my.barackobama.com/This-Is-On-Us

Thank you,

Barack Obama














Paid for by Organizing for Action.

Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 618120 Chicago, IL 60661

No comments:

Post a Comment