Monday, August 3, 2015

A brief note



Hey Diane --

Tomorrow is President Obama's birthday!

I know it's Monday and we've all got a lot going on, but...

I just wanted to send you a brief note encouraging you to join me in signing OFA's birthday card for our President.

When OFA asked me to write this note, I happily agreed; I'm here for any organization that fights for progress the way OFA does.

As a longtime supporter of the President, I believe that the victories we've had recently are a great reason to celebrate -- as is the President himself.

President Obama is an inspiration to organizers across the country, so take a moment to show him your appreciation by signing his birthday card:

https://my.barackobama.com/Happy-Birthday-President-Obama

Thanks,

Kerry

















Paid for by Organizing for Action.

Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to: awolofa@yorkteaparty.org.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 618120 Chicago, IL 60661

No comments:

Post a Comment